Tuesday, February 26, 2013

chi hair products walmart coulor the summer season

chi straightener see chi, from the heart to be smiling, chi said, "Minister, I send you."chi chuckle "I'm already not ministers, not to mention, you do not blame me for what? Nor ask why?"She shook her head, "ah ... do not blame, of course, do not blame ... If it is your decision, you must have reasons, Minister ... not chi sister school, you have difficulties, I understand that, so I do not might like everyone to separate you and Echizen seniors on you to change their views. "

"Nadeshiko Thank chi hair straightener.chi sister school, to be honest I've always thought such as after entering high school section, I can be with you, can do the Vice Minister of the sister school, I did not expect so soon separated, but fortunately just go Hyoutei they can later go to the sister school to play tennis. "

"Not ... I'll not meet again chi flat irons.""Why? Sister school obviously playing so Well ......""I learned tennis chi, chi, tennis and I can not intersect, Nadeshiko, stronger than I have a lot to your potential can be more than I do not know how many times, do not put goals on My body ... "

No comments:

Post a Comment